Want to avoid the Christmas shopping rush? Buy your Christmas gifts this early! You may want to check out what is tagged to be the biggest outdoor bazaar in Makati — Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015. The 3-day bazaar is set to happen from November 27 to 29 (Friday-Sunday) at the Globe Circuit Events Ground.
Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015 promises a wide range of products (gift items, fashion and food finds, knick knacks, electronic gadgets, toys, etc.) from over 200 sellers. Kidtrepreneurs, artisans, and big names in entertainment and fashion will be there. A celebrity auction will take place nightly at 8PM.
For more fun, check out the other pocket activities Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015 will make available for you:
- Happy Bubbles workshops
- Wellness talks
- Christmas carols on November 27 at 9PM
- Zumba Party by Ignite Asia (to be led by Zes Loreta Bates and Steve Boedt) on November 28 at 6PM
- Dining alfresco with Mercato and Family Mart
- Brew and BBQ activity at the Circuit Lane
- Performances by Up Dharma Down (November 27), Never the Strangers (November 28), and Taken by Cars (November 29) at The Deck at 7PM
NOTE: Enter for FREE when you present your Mastercard at the gate! Freebies and a chance to win the latest gadgets await you when you use your Mastercard for shopping at the venue.
Other related happenings:
- OPM concerts on December 3, 10, 25, and January 1 (Globe Circuit Events Ground)
- Outdoor movie screening on December 26 to 30
- Christmas performances on November 21, December 5 and 12 (Circuit Lane)
ENTRANCE FEE to Circuit Makati Bazaar 2015 is PHP50.