From 15 to 31 July, Singapore is in for another tasty treat as the Singapore Tourism Board brings in the Singapore Food Festival (SFF) once again this time with 18 gastronomic experiences lined up. With the theme ‘Savour the Past and Taste the Future,’ the event aims to bring locals as well as foodies from around the world to a culinary event that highlights Singapore’s various various food/dining gems.
Headlining SFF is celebrity chef Susur Lee of TungLok Heen together with Restaurant Labyrinth’s chef-owner Han Liguang for the opening signature event, STREAT, which promises to elevate Singapore’s iconic street food through culinary innovations.
From enjoying TWG Tea-infused chicken rice to eating at the Mandarin Orchard Singapore’s pop-up food truck, SFF is definitely not to be missed this season.
Check out their event schedule as follows:
- STREAT @ Clifford Square (15-16 July, 5pm-10:30pm)
- Singapore Favourite Food Village by Singapore Food & Beverage Alliance @ Rorchor Event Space (22-31 July, 5pm-11pm daily)
- Open Stoves by Timbre+ @ Timbre+ One North (23-24 July, 12pm till late)
- The 50 Cents Fest! by Select Group @ Chinatown Food Street, Smith Street (30-31 July, 3pm-11pm)
- One Farrer’s Food Street by One Farrer Hotel & Spa (16-17 Jul, 30-31 Jul, from 11am)
- Dining in the Garden City @ Gardens by The Bay (23-31 Jul, 10am-10pm)
- ION Orchard Culinary Creations 2016 @ B4 ION Station (15-17 Jul, 11am-onwards)
- Street Hawkers inspired 5 course cocktail pairing menu by Tippling Club @Bin 31, Tippling Club (18-23 Jul, 7pm-onwards)
- Kueh Appreciation Day by Slow Food Singapore @ ToTT Store (24 Jul, 10am-6pm)
- Tea infused Heritage Journey by TWG Tea Salons @ TWG Outlets (15-24 Jul)
Check out the full list of events at singaporefoodfestival.com