Sick and almost voiceless, Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano entertained their hundreds of fans at the ‘LizQuen LIVE in Singapore’ concert last July 10, 2016 at the Max Pavilion.
It’s our first time to get up close to the ‘Forevermore’ and ‘Dolce Amore’ power couple, and we can’t help but feel giddy even two days after the concert.
Here’s our round-up of our 10 Special LizQuen Moments in Singapore:
10. When we saw Liza rehearsing (without makeup!) with the Filipino Dance Club Singapore. So simple and pretty!
9. When Quen trumpeted and twerked in front of us. Aaaccck!
8. When Liza swayed her hand in the air and we can’t help but follow. BECAUSE: THE QUEEN SAID SO.
7. When Quen repeatedly said on stage the he loves us and he will miss all of us in Singapore. We’ll miss you too!
6. When Liza took off her pink jacket and revealed her sexy figure in her all-black outfit
5. When Enrique and Liza wore a “couple fatigue jacket.” #RelationshipGoals
4. When Quen held Liza’s hand… ayiiee!
3. When both Liza and Enrique gave us a chance to get a short message for their fans in Singapore
2. When we met LizQuen’s legions of shrieking fans: “We love you Liza! We love you Quen! We love you LizQuen!”
1. And of course, when our team had our selfies with Enrique and Liza
Check out our other photos from the event:
***Special thanks to Hello Asia for the event invites and to our assistant social media managers/photographers, Kristine and JP.***