In case you missed it on Youtube, here are Alden Richards‘ performances at the OPPO F1s Limited launch. The Pambansang Bae is the newest face of the mobile phone brand. He performed the latest tracks from his album — Rescue Me and Say It Again.
Here’s the RELATED STORY: 5 Reasons Alden Richards’ Newest Endorsement OPPO F1s Limited is the Selfie Expert
Updates on OPPO’s partnerships:
- Lazada has just added the F1s Limited to its growing roster of OPPO phones for online shoppers.
- Consumer finance provider Home Credit has also extended its partnership with OPPO to January 2017. Currently, Home Credit is offering the F1s at zero percent interest at P1,449/month.
- During the unveiling of the F1s Limited, TV5 president Coach Chot Reyes joined OPPO executives to announce that the smartphone brand will be the title sponsor of the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) 2017-2018 season.
- The upcoming season will air on Sports5, the sports division of the Kapatid network.
- This year, OPPO served as the title sponsor of the PBA Governors’ Cup.
Available in prepaid and postpaid
- OPPO also announced its new partnership with Smart for both prepaid and postpaid.
- Three OPPO handsets, the A37, the Neo7, and the F1, are now bundled with an LTE SIM card with free 100MB for Facebook and games every month, as well as a 1GB monthly data reward for those who get P300 load.
- Smart is also offering the F1s through its Giga Plan 999, which comes with a free 50-minute call to all networks, unlimited texts, free YouTube, and 5GB worth of free internet.
- The F1s Limited will be available in concept and dealer stores starting November 11. The suggested retail price is P12,990.