These days, a great image and personality can take you places. Learn how you can be an improved version of yourself and attract the right opportunities with the tips and techniques from an expert this coming March 11 at The Winning Image Personality Development Workshop. Image consultant, MSI Model Management Director, and former ramp model Leizel Obuga will be your guide as the resource speaker.
Get to know more about how you can invest in yourself through the workshop details below:
- You Are the Message – Creating an Impressive First Impression
- The Power of Personal Marketing
- Power Dressing
- Poise and Posture
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Business Etiquette (Dining and Social Graces)
- Confidence Builder
- The Winner’s Image
LEIZEL GUTIERREZ RABINO – OBUGA
- Affiliate member, Association of Image Consultants International
- Director of MSI Model Management and Development Center – the first and only personality development and professional modeling school in Laguna since 2001
- Certificate Holder – “The Polished Professional” course at Gloria Starr Global Success Strategies, North Carolina USA
- Former Model Agent and Trainer at Calcarries Model International
- Former instructor at John Robert Powers on Visual Poise
- Former ramp model mentored by Joey Espino Jr. – owner of Calcarries Model International and Runway Productions, the organizers and exclusive franchisee of Ford Supermodel of the World, Philippines
- Member, San Pedro Tourism and Cultural Affairs Council
- Graduate of short course on Negotiation Skills at Ateneo Graduate School, Makati
- Appeared in the 700 Club Asia as speaker for Power Dressing
- Corporate Trainer, Event Organizer and Fashion Show Director
Activity Title: “The Winning Image” Personality Development Workshop
Activity date: March 11, 2017
Venue: Ortigas Foundation Library, 2nd Floor Ortigas Building Pasig
Seminar Hours: 9am- 5pm
Seminar Fee: Regular Rate: P3,000
Group Rate: P2,700 2 or more participants
Inclusions: 7 – hour learning session
Certificate of participation
Lunch and Snacks
- Register your contact information at http://bit.ly/TheWinningImageRegistration.
- Pay the corresponding fee via PayPal, or bank deposit.
As soon as deposit is made, email your deposit slip to: [email protected] indicating your company name and name of attendees.
- Organizer will send a confirmation email to acknowledge your payment.
- Registration closes on March 8, 2017.
1. Go Up Events Via PayPal:
2. BDO Deposit
Account Name: PMCM Events Management
Account number: 1438-011-727
For inquiries please email [email protected] or contact 0915-178-0688 / 501-0029 and ask for ongoing discount promos. Registration ends on March 8, 2017.
MSI Model Management and Development Center, David’s Salon, Black Beauty Philippines,
Zen Zest, Luxent Hotel, Skin White
PMCM Events Management, Tag 77
Go Up Events Management, Sayonato Branded Bags for Less Philippines
For more information about the event, visit https://thewinningimage.eventbrite.com/