In a white-themed party at the Manila Yacht Club last June 30, Y Café launched Y Investments and other companies under it. Y Investments Philippines Inc., formerly known as Venture Capital Holdings Corporation was established with the main goal of solving day-to-day problems and helping improve society.
The brand’s current investments are:
- Food service (restaurants and coffee shops)
- Hotel management (consulting group)
- Hospital and healthcare (management solutions)
- Hospitality (5-star hotels)
- Retail online (financing)
- Tech support (training programs)
- Customer relationship management (solutions – loyalty and rewards program)
The company aims to be a strategic partner to businesses and entrepreneurs and not just a mere capital provider. This is done by connecting their partners to the global market via an international network of affiliates.
The core services:
- Shared service
Y Investments Philippines is constantly searching for companies that have the potential to create change. Some of the industries they have ventured in – financial technology, healthcare, retail e-commerce, education, digital marketing, and telecommunications.
The brands under the Y Group:
- Y-Acht Club
- Y Cafe
- Y Bizz Incubator
- Y Hotel
- Loyal Coin
- Health Engine
- Philippine Dragon Media Network
- Pinoy Jobs
- Wolf CDN
- Loan Champ
Here’s a snippet of the White Manila Party at the Manila Yacht Club:
Selected media and key personalities like Ciara Sotto attended the event. Performers like Bea Alonso Te a.k.a. DJ Butta B and Miss Intercontinental 2015 First Runner-Up, Christy McGarry graced the event.