In tonight’s episode of Gandang Gabi Vice (#GGVLetsLaughTogether), Alone/Together lead stars Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil are Vice Ganda’s special guests. From being vocal about how they still find each other attractive even if they see each other everyday, Liza and Enrique, a.k.a. LizQuen, also shared their thoughts on being paired with other actors and actresses. Liza explained that as actors, they have to be open to working with other artists. Enrique was quick to express his agreement.
With all of tonight’s fun elements, one thing stood out. It’s LizQuen’s admission and confirmation that they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. This happened during the Kuryentanong portion in the show where a lie detecting machine (toy) is used.
After the machine validated Liza’s YES! to Enrique’s question if she thinks they will be together forever, Vice Ganda asked the two the much-anticipated “Kayo na ba?”
Enrique quickly answered, “Yes!,” and Liza’s manager Ogie Diaz who was in the audience confirmed his approval of the loveteam’s relationship in real life.
Asked if they have been together for long, LizQuen shared the official relationship has been more than two years now. They celebrate their anniversary every October.
This moment is priceless especially for the solid fans as we all saw LizQuen’s journey from being supporting stars in Dingdong Dantes and Bea Alonzo’s She’s the One (and Liza being the 15-year old girl who wasn’t allowed to entertain suitors yet) to topbilling their own hit teleseryes and blockbuster movies.
Kilig, right? LizQuen fans are surely over the moon tonight. ♥
For more kilig updates on LizQuen, watch our Alone/Together Media Fair highlights. The film under Black Sheep opens in cinemas this FEBRUARY 13:
- Direk Antoinette Jadaone was impressed by LizQuen. She referred to them as “smart actors.”
- Did Liza Soberano dream of getting into the University of the Philippines (UP)?
- LizQuen deals with what-ifs in their lives. Liza and Enrique admit the “What if I didn’t get into showbiz?” question crosses their minds.
- LizQuen 5 years ago and now. What has changed?
- What do Liza and Enrique like doing together?
- Liza admits she also watched JaDine’s On the Wings of Love , an Antoinette Jadaone project
- Liza shares how Enrique loves everything he eats, she sometimes cooks for him
- Liza still dreams of finishing college just like her bestfriends
- She believes there’s nothing wrong with being friends with your ex-lover
- Cute! Why do Liza and Enrique go on video calls even when they’re sleeping? (Clue: Monsters!)
- Cute again! Why do Liza and Enrique prefer to shop ALONE and not together? Liza spills something about Enrique’s shopping habit.