New year, new vibe. The start of the year marks a new beginning in terms of personal or career growth.
Entering 2022 means embracing new opportunities as well as new challenges. Being a leader at the forefront of this dynamic workscape means to evolve in order to successfully navigate the new future. The “new normal” is actually now the norm and professionals must accept the fact that we are not returning to the way we do things so we need to transform and recalibrate the way we do things.
REBORN: Leadership & Innovation in the New Future gathered industry and business leaders to share their stories and insights on how to successfully navigate the new future of work.
The workshop aims to:
- Demonstrate how to Repurpose and Innovate in the new normal
- Share best practices from WFH and Hybrid work
- Improve Professional Image and Executive Presence in the Digital Age
These are the interesting subjects and the speakers:
- The Future of Work – Pebbles Sy (GCASH)
- Building an Innovative Mindset – Cherrie Atilano ( AGREA)
- Leading Innovation – Nikki Tang (DermAsia Corp & DMark Beauty)
- Branding Your Leadership Style – James Rumohr (KUMU)
- Creating Purpose-led Teams – Reese Fernandez-Ruiz (Rags2Riches), Ruel Maranan (Ayala Foundation), Nina Terol (Talino Venture Labs)
- Executive Presence in the Digital Age – Ginny Villegas (Flair Image Consultancy), Joshua Luke (Signature Image Academy, Singapore & Asia), Geolette Esguerra (Metro.style)
- Future Ready Work – Marilou Mateo (Bostik), David Almirol (Multisys), RJ Ledesma (Mercato Centrale), Boris Joaquin (Breakthrough Leadership Mgmt.Consultancy)
NOTE: SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES are available. Email [email protected] for more details.