Fashion retail brand Macbeth is celebrating their 20th anniversary with a treat for Filipino fans. The brand is organizing a grand Macbeth Musical Festival that will involve a concert with some of the country’s biggest names in the music industry. Additionally, a fashion show will also be mounted.
The grand event is happening tomorrow, October 8, 2022, at 11AM.
Macbeth is proud to showcase what fashion is all about as the Macbeth All-Stars and Macbeth Superband will hit the stage along with other 20+ artists lined up from mainstream and underground music. The lineup consists of Chelsea Alley, Urbandub, Rico Blanco, Mayonnaise, Chocolate Factory, Sandwich, Hilera, Even, Snakefight, Sucketseven, Fragments, Chndtr, Fastpitch, Soapdish, Written By The Stars, Divina, Lilith, Shotgun Combo, Imbue No Kudos, Rouge, and Macbeth All-Stars and Superband.
The 20th Anniversary Show is the official launch of Lady Macbeth and Macbeth Underwear. It is also the celebration of Macbeth turning 10 years old in the Philippines and 20 years in the world!
You are eligible for one FREE show invite for every single purchase receipt of any Macbeth merchandise worth P1,200. You may also score 1 show invite alone, for only P600, You can visit www.macbethph.com or any of the following participating Macbeth Studio Shops below: SM City North Edsa, SM City Manila, SM City Fairview, SM City Fairview 1 and 2, Farmers Plaza, Metropoint Mall, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, SM City Taytay, Ever Commonwealth Center, SM City Marilao, SM City Bacoor, SM City Sta. Rosa, Robinsons Place Lipa, Robinson Starmills, SM Center Imus, and SM City Rosario.
Rules and regulations need to be followed.
- FULLY VACCINATED only
- 18 years old and above are allowed to enter the main concert area
- 13 to 17 years old should be accompanied by an adult.
- Below 13 years old are not allowed to enter.
- RE-ENTRY allowed with Wristbands
- Organizers reserve the right to request proper Identification when age is in doubt.
- Dangerous items are not allowed, including but not limited to sharp objects.
- Firearms are not allowed.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any loss of property during the event.
- Drugs and other prohibited substances will be confiscated and will be surrendered to the police.
- Excessive rowdy behavior will not be tolerated.
- In case of emergency organizers shall bring the victim to the medical team.
- Violators will be ejected immediately from the event.
- All VIPS and Artists will have a common entrance/exit area
- For Food Concessionaires – No pointed objects like sticks, forks, glass, etc