Janice Lubina, former househelper, Palawan lass and this year’s Philippine representative to Miss International lands a spot in the top 10 but failed to bring home the crown in the pageant held today in Tokyo, Japan.
Although Miss Venezuela, Edymar Martinez, won Miss International 2015, Janicel didn’t go home empty handed; she won “Miss Best Dresser” in the competition.
Fourth runner-up was Miss USA; third runner-up was Miss Vietnam; 2nd runner-up was Miss Kenya and 1st runner-up was Miss Honduras.
The other winners were:
- Best In National Costume – Japan
- Miss Perfect Body – Venezuela
- Miss International Asia – Korea
- Miss International Europe – Portugal
- Miss International America – Aruba
- Miss International Africa – Kenya
- Miss International Oceania – Hawaii