The Queen of All Media Kris Aquino was introduced by Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan as its new brand ambassador for the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale.
Together with Kris Aquino, Shopee celebrates the festive season with weeks full of exciting in-app games, a star-studded TV special, and tons of amazing deals and promos this Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale.
Martin Yu, Associate Director at Shopee Philippines, said, “Christmas is the biggest holiday in the Philippines, and we are excited to kickstart the celebrations with Kris Aquino as our new brand ambassador. Having Kris Aquino join our Shopee family demonstrates our continuous efforts to reach our long-term vision of making e-commerce for everyone. We want to connect with our Filipino users on a deeper level and help them enjoy the benefits of e-commerce this Christmas season. We will continue to surprise and delight shoppers at the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale and invite everyone to join in the fun with us.”
As the new brand ambassador, Kris Aquino will participate in a range of initiatives for the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale. Shoppers can look forward to the following:
- Kris Aquino’s highly anticipated on-screen appearances on TV and Shopee Live
- Engaging and entertaining Kris Aquino Tiktok videos on Shopee official account
- Mini-games on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter where users can get the chance to win Shopee vouchers.
- Shopee themed Kris Aquino stickers on Instagram.
Shopee Bayanihan: Pamaskong Pambata
Additionally, Kris Aquino teams up with Shopee as the face of Shopee Bayanihan: Pamaskong Pambata. Together, they will help raise funds to support the Filipino youth’s health, education, and welfare through a digital charity sale, special live streams with leading brands, and user donations through the Shopee app. Partner organizations include PGH Medical Foundation, GMA Kapuso Foundation, FundLife, World Vision Philippines, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Mano Amiga, Young Focus Philippines, Save the Children, Project Pearls, Project SMILE, and Kythe Foundation.
Key highlights of the Shopee 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale
From October 21 to December 12, shoppers can look forward to exciting games, amazing deals, and big discounts from leading brands.
- Unbeatable Christmas deals on Shopee: Users can enjoy free shipping with ₱0 minimum spend, daily 20% coins cashback on best treats like a Xiaomi 32-inch LED TV, a Dyson Cyclone Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, and Christmas baubles such as decorative ornaments and village nativity sets.
- ₱1 Deals: Consumers can expect ₱1 deals on selected items from various categories such as beauty, fashion, mobile, and stationery products.
- Exclusive deals from leading brands: Users can anticipate up to 70% off on 11.11’s leading brands such as Pampers, Nestle, Vivo, Globe, Havaianas, Unilever Beauty, Abbott, Garnier, realme, and Enfagrow.
Additionally, Closeup, Pond’s, Lifebuoy, Dove, Creamsilk, TRESemmé, Colgate-Palmolive, Comfort, Nivea, ACE, Union Appliances, Kyowa, Patagonia Foods Philippines, Candy Corner, Inspi, Organic Official, Crown, Mikana, Shigetsu, Universal Robina Corporation, GSK – Sensodyne, and Goldriver Management (Beauti Drink Collaskin) will give out amazing deals. Shopee users can also enjoy fantastic promotions from brands like Spyder, SoFab!, Figlia, Herschel, Johnson & Johnson (Aveeno, Johnson’s Baby, Modess, Neutrogena, Listerine), Garnier, Klean Kanteen, Nokia, and Robinson’s Appliances.
Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.