- “Content” means all information, documents, intellectual property, services and other material (including any software and links) available on the Random Republika Website;
- “Disclose” means the transfer or disclosure of Personal Information by Random Republika.
- “User Registration” means the online form provided by Random Republika. at the uniform resource locator www.randomrepublika.com or such other Internet address as Random Republika may specify;
- “Mandatory Information” means information that Random Republika may ask you to provide on the Random Republika website which has been identified as mandatory, and without which Random Republika will be unable to process any request made by you;
- “Optional Information” means information which Users may choose not to provide to Random Republika at their option;
- “Parties” means Random Republika and the User, and “Party” means any one of them;
- “Personal Information” means all personal information provided by the User to Random Republika, including but not limited to the User’s first and last name, email, country, and other personal identifying information.
- “Process” means any use, storage or processing of Personal Information by Random Republika on the Random Republika Website;
- “Purposes” means Random Republika’s purposes for obtaining the Users Personal Information on the Random Republika Website, including but not limited to:
- keeping the User informed about new products, services or offers which it believes may be of interest to the User;
- any other purpose which RandomRepublika.com may from time to time determine.
- “Random Republika Website” means the website located at the uniform resource locator www.randomrepublika.com
- “Trade Marks” shall mean, without any limitation, the “Random Republika” name and trade marks, all names, trade marks and devices that are owned, registered or used by Random Republika or are substantially similar to names, trade marks and devices owned, registered or used by Random Republika, or are displayed on this Random Republika Website.
- “User” means any person who browses, visits or uses the Random Republika Website
- Any reference to a “Clause” is to a clause of the Policy.
- A reference to the word “include” or “including” shall not be construed as having any limiting effect
2. Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and/or using the Random Republika Website, you accept and agree to be bound by this
- Policy. All Content available on the Random Republika Website is subject to this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not use, access or submit information to the Random Republika Website.
- The Random Republika Website shall be subject to the most current version of the Policy as may be applicable from time to time. Random Republika reserves the right to change, add to and cancel any or any part of this Policy without prior notice to you at any time, at Random Republika’s sole discretion, by posting a copy of the amended Policy on the Random Republika Website.
- This Policy shall be in the English at all times.
- Random Republika wants you to know that we are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any information that you may provide to us through the Random Republika Website. Random Republika makes every attempt to ensure that all our business practices that involve the use of your information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate.
- When you use certain online services of the Random Republika, including but not limited to User Registration, Contest and Survey Participations, Random Republika may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
- Accordingly, Random Republika wants to not only advise you of your privacy rights in relation to your use of our Random Republika Website but also explain how we intend to respect them.
4. Providing Personal Information on Our Random Republika Website
- Depending upon the service you wish to use, we may require you to provide Mandatory Information or Optional Information.
- If you do not provide the Mandatory Information with respect to a particular service, we will not be able to process any request you may make.
- There are no consequences where you elect not to provide Optional Information.
- Our web server will recognise your domain name, but not your e-mail address.
- We utilize ‘cookie’ technology in the public area of the Random Republika Website to facilitate and increase your user experience of the Random Republika Website by, for example, prevent the same User from making repeated enrolments in Random Republika User Registration.
5. How May Your Personal Information Be Used?
- We propose to Process the Personal Information provided by you to the Random Republika Website for the Purposes.
- There are no consequences if you do not consent to the Purposes, except where specified on the Random Republika Website.
6. To Whom and Where May Personal Information Be Disclosed
- Your Personal Information may, for the Purposes described above, be Disclosed by Random Republika to any or all of its subsidiaries, associated companies or affiliates wherever located in the world in whichever different jurisdiction they may operate depending on which entity can best provide the information requested or products or services sought.
- Random Republika will not Disclose your Personal Information to third parties which are not subsidiary to, associated or affiliated with, or part of Random Republika. Where a third party processes your Personal Information on behalf of Random Republika then such Processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
7. Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the Online Registration and RandomRepublika.com is protected in several ways.
- Your information is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall after your information reaches Random Republika
- The firewall is designed to block access to this data from outside Random Republika
- Inside Random Republika, only selected Random Republika staff and contractors have access to the server via their password.
8. Retention of Your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information will only be kept for such periods as is permissible by law.
- Where Random Republika no longer requires your Personal Information for the Purposes, it may permanently erase your Personal Information without prior notice to you
9. Consent and Opt-Out
- By providing your Personal Information and then pressing the Sign Up link, you acknowledge, subject to a notification to the contrary provided in the manner provided below, to be included in Random Republika’s database. Processing your Personal information for the Purposes and, where necessary, the Disclosing of your Personal Information for these Purposes to any or all entities within Random Republika as well as its subsidiaries, associated companies, and affiliates, wherever they may, from time to time, be located.
- Where you do not wish to have Personal Information Processed for any or all of the Purposes, you should so indicate your preference in the text of an e-mail. If you wish to remove your Personal Information from our e-mail and / or direct mailing list providing you with information about new products and services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you, please opt out by checking/unchecking the appropriate boxes in your user account page at the uniform resource locator www.randomrepublika.com
- You may at any time request Random Republika via e-mail (email@example.com) to make available a copy of your Personal Information. You have the right to access, update, change, correct or delete your Personal Information and preferences at any time.
- In your correspondence with Random Republika under this Clause, please indicate the location on the Random Republika Website where you provided your Personal Information with as much detail as possible. Inaccurate description will cause delay in processing your request.
- You may be able to amend certain Personal Information yourself. This can be accomplished by logging into your profile at the uniform resource locator www.randomrepublika.com, changing the appropriate information and submitting the modified form (subject to the instructions on the web page in question). Your access to this Personal Information should be provided, except in case of maintenance or disruption of our servers, or a Force Majeure Event.
10. General Information
- You may contact Random Republika at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Random Republika may change, amend, delete or add to the Purposes for Processing at any time and in its sole discretion, and shall notify you of the updated Purposes where required to do so, as soon as practicable. Random Republika will also publish the most current version of the Policy on the Random Republika Website.
- Third party web sites to which the Random Republika Website may link have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. Random Republika is neither responsible for the content of such web sites nor for such privacy and data collection practices.