For those who missed the Kris TV episode where Julia Montes (Clara in ABS-CBN’s Mara Clara remake) cooked her special spaghetti, we’re sharing with you the recipe a lot of viewers have been raving about. The secret ingredient? LIVER SPREAD. 🙂
- spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 kilo ground pork
- 1 pack spaghetti or tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup spicy ketchup
- 1 can liver spread
- 1/2 cup of cheese
- 1/2 butter
- 5-8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- green and red bell pepper
- sliced hotdogs (5 pcs.)
- 1 can of mushroom (drained)
- 5-6 tablespoons sugar
- ground pepper
- Sauté garlic and onion in butter.
- Mix liver spread with water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add in the ground pork.
- Pour in the spaghetti or tomato sauce.
- Add in the liver spread and water mixture.
- Mix in the drained mushrooms.
- Add in the hotdog slices.
- Add in the sugar.
- Add in the bell peppers.
- Put some pepper to taste.
- Stir in the cheese. Add some later on for your toppings.
|Kris Aquino on Julia’s Special Spaghetti: “In all fairness, napakasarap talaga ha.“|
In the said episode, Julia revealed her plan to take up culinary arts in college to which Kris pointed out, “Kahit na ikaw si Gladys, jumu-Juday talaga ang pupuntahan.”