“Kuya” is looking for new reality star hopefuls as he opens his famed Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) House for auditions once again. As summer fast approaches, unknown names will soon invade Big Brother’s house and become instant celebrities the minute they join the show, similar to the successes of their several predecessors.
We’ve compiled here a list of our favorite housemates of all-time:
10. Beauty Gonzalez – The newest primetime leading lady has captured the hearts of many with her sexy transformation, funny facial expressions and unique intonation. Now known to many as President/Baste’s Alex, Beauty continues to remain on top of her game and it seems like no one can hold her back.
9. Jane Oineza – Jane has been waiting in the wings for a major break for quite a while now prior to joining PBB. After entering the house, she has found her very own fandom and a lead role in an afternoon teleserye,”Nasaan Ka Noong Kailangan Kita.”
8. Bianca Gonzalez – One of the most bankable and no-nonesense hosts of today, Bianca continues to impress many with her dedication toward her work and new achievements in life (i.e. as a loving wife to cager JC Intal, author of best-selling book “Paano Ba ‘To?”, and ambassador to many product endorsements)
7. Sam Pinto – With a doll face like that, Sam continue to grace dozens and dozens of covers from Cosmopolitan, to Women’s Health and was even named as FHM’s Sexiest Woman.
6. Tom Rodriguez – After his bold transfer to GMA 7 where he grabbed a lead role in the award-winning gay-themed teleserye, “My Husband’s Lover,” Tom continues to dominate the network with primetime TV shows one after the other.
5. Sam Milby – Sam’s charm never gets old–even after working for 10 years in the business. We still remember him as “Close Up’s” poster boy for the perfect smile. Now, Sam has evolved into the matinee idol and effective actor that is he now.
4. Gerald Anderson – Who would have thought that this young am-boy from Gen San will turn into a future hunk? From “Budoy” to “Halik sa Hangin,” Gerald is probably one of the most versatile actors of his generation.
3. Robi Domingo – The future “King of Talk,” Robbie is sure the envy of many as he is blessed with the gift of gab which he uses wisely in any hosting stints given to him–be it on “The Voice,” “PBB” or “ASAP.”
2. James Reid – The other half of the popular love team JaDine, James is the latest “crush ng bayan” and will soon appear in primetime teleserye called “On the Wings of Love.” With his washboard abs, big guns and ability to make everyone easily get kilig, James is undeniably the one to watch out for this year.
1. Kim Chiu – The Chinita Princess is on top of our leaderboard as she continues to be everyone’s peg for a “PBB success story.” With box-office movies, top-rating TV shows and Twitter trending TV guestings, Kim is truly everyone’s Big Winner in all aspects.